At last - a book that raises our experience of ‘stress’ onto a new level! This will prove invaluable to anyone seeking a deeper understanding of what stress is, what it can teach us and how we can work with it constructively.
Andy Blackford, co-founder KB49
- www.weleda.com Weleda provides wonderful natural and anthroposophic therapies, body care treatments and advice.
- www.stepping-stones.org Angus Jenkinson is CEO of Stepping Stones Consultancy Ltd, which provides integrated marketing and good business consultancy.
- www.buddhanet.net A source of information.
- www.pa56.org/ross/Buddha.htm More quotations from the Buddha - the Dhammapada.
- www.elib.com/Steiner More information about Dr Rudolf Steiner and his work and ideas, with other links. Contains a 'thought for the day by Rudolf Steiner' and also the Calendar of the Soul (link on COTS), a daily meditation for each day of the year by Rudolf Steiner.
- www.imt.net/~randolfi/StressLinks.html web site with many more links to well-being related stress sites.
- www.nonviolentcommunication.com More information about Marshall Rosenberg and non-violent communication.
- www.personaltransformation.com/Hillman.html One of a number of interviews with the psychologist James Hillman about the Acorn Theory of personal growth.
- David Whyte home site for poetry the poet's home site, Many Rivers.
- www.poems.com A new poem for every day.
- www.poetry.com Another great poetry site, also with a new poem each day.
- www.chinapage.com/gnl.html The text of Lao Tzu's Tao te Ching with links to the Chinese calligraphy.
- www.stepping-stones.org/GainingStrength.htm Workshops based on the book by Angus Jenkinson